Our aim is to teach German language and culture to children between the ages of 3 – 15, who already have some knowledge through their bi-/multilingual upbringing.
We were one of the first German Saturday Schools in Great Britain and founded through the initiative of German speaking parents. It all started over 30 years ago with just one class and over the course of the years we have grown into a school with 7 classes.
Having fun speaking in German is our priority!
Therefore we ensure the lessons across all age groups are varied and stimulating through games, storytelling, songs, arts & crafts and presentations.
- To gain confidence and enjoyment speaking in German
- Getting to know and celebrate typical traditions & culture, geography, festivities and personalities from all German speaking countries
- To broaden vocabulary & grammar through reading and writing skills
- To support GCSE preparations
- To provide the opportunity to form friendships and communicate with other children who are growing up speaking German
Good Morning German Saturday School Ealing
This song was written and sung by twelve 7 to 8 year old students of the German Saturday School Ealing.
The song was written during the first lockdown in April/May 2020 via Zoom online lessons.